Hey all! With all the health crazes on Pinterest, I’m sure you have seen all the amazing health benefits of Loose Leaf Tea! I’ve decided to start selling tea, because I drink SO much of it! Check out Copper City Tea, I’d love to help you de-stress, de-toxify, and be healthier and feel better with tea! Check out the information and health benefits of the types of teas 🙂
- Black tea is best enjoyed while watching the sun rise. These savory, bold blends are the untimate burst of energy to step up your game. If you like coffee, you’ll love our black tea blends!
- Black teas promote mental alertness, show a reduced risk of heart attacks, and have shown lower risks of kidney stones and ovarian cancer.
- Green reflects a oneness with nature. Green is a sense of well-being, peace, and serenity meant to be shared with family, friends, and neighbors.
- Green teas have been shown to aid in weight loss, freshen breath, reduce cholesterol, promote healthy skin and hair, manage diabetes, reduce stress, and increase immunity. With all these amazing health benefits, why WOULDN’T you want to try some green tea?
- Matcha is a special type of green tea. Matcha is special dried green tea leaves, that are then ground into a fine powder. Because the powder is then put into a tea (instead of discarded leaves like a regular tea), your body absorbs all the antioxidants green tea has to offer.
- Because of all these antioxidants, Matcha has been shown to increase energy, boost the metabolism, enhance your mood, detoxify, boost concentration, and improve skin.
- You can also bake with it!
- Rooibos teas are naturally caffeine-free and filled with antioxidants, with a deliciously sweet flavor. They have no calories too!
- Rooibos teas usually possess some cancer fighting properties, help to lower cholesterol and high-blood pressure, and help to reduce cramps and gastrointestinal distress.
- Fruit teas burst with flavors that are soothing when hot and crisp on ice. They are perfect steeped in alcohol, steeped in sparkling water for a healthy drink for kids, or make it as a regular tea! They have no added sugar and are caffeine-free.
- Herbal teas are crafted with herbs, fruits, and spices that compliment anyone’s journey to wellness. Filled with good ingredients, they’re blended to sooth your soul.
- Each blend of herbal tea has it’s own benefits to help with whatever ails you.
- White tea is the purest and least processed of all teas. It brews a light aroma and delicate flavor.
- White tea has more potent anti-cancer properties, lower blood pressure, reduce cholesterol, and help strengthen the immune system.
- Oolong teas are a traditional Chinese tea made through a unique process. They range in profile of a green tea to black tea. These teas are complex, diverse, and perfectly balanced.
- Oolong teas lower cholesterol, can be used as a weight loss suppliment, and lower blood sugar.
- Pu’erh teas are aged like a fine wine. They have a rich, earthy flavor that is incredibly satisfying.
- Pu’erh teas improve circulation, help digest food, and remove toxins from the blood stream.
So now you know the health benefits of tea! Now the real question though, Tea vs. Coffee? Really, it’s up to you! Coffee has more caffeine, but tea is generally healthier for you. Tea aids in weight loss, but coffee has been shown to help gain muscle. It depends on your situation, drink what you’d like!
Disclaimer: I can’t guarantee that you experience all the health benefits listed above, but I hope you do! However, I CAN guarantee you will have fun and love trying all the tea there is to offer!
I hope this was informational! What is YOUR favorite kind of tea? I’d love to hear it! Remember to check out the Copper City Tea site too!