It’s that time of year! That time where we trade chocolates and other candy in exchange for more chocolates and candy! Most people go to their neighborhood superstore, buy a 30 pack of pre-made Valentines, write your name on it and call it good. But this year, I’m going to teach you an easy way to DIY your own Valentine’s and make them stand out! Perfect for your kids, coworkers, neighbors, classmates, and friends!
** VIDEO COMING SOON **
What You’ll Need:
- Fold-able cardstock
- Scissors (or cutting machine)
- Washi Tape
- Ghirardelli Chocolates
- T&O Template
- Decorative Stickers
- If you’re using the template I’ve provided, print it out on a regular 8.5″ x 11″ sheet of paper.
- Cut out the template, making sure you can still see the fold marks! (Red=cut, black=fold)
- Trace the template onto the back side of the cardstock (for a 12×12 piece of cardstock you should be able to fit 3 of the templates!)
- Cut out the template (make sure you made a dent, score, or mark where the fold lines are!). Once your template is cute out, you can fold along the fold lines!
- This creates a little pocket, and a closing flap. Place the chocolate inside, the pocket part, and tape down the flap. To close the edges, wrap the Washi tape around the little envelope.
- Place a decorative sticker on the front, add a name and who it’s from, and you have yourself a classy homemade Valentine in minutes!
- Share a pic on Facebook and tag us (@Trendy And Organized), send it to us in a private message, or tag us on Instagram using #TrendyAndOrganized or tag us @TrendyOrganized!