I LOVE this chick! She is hilarious, and her Instagram is awesome! Plus she makes some completely bada** jewelry, hence the name! We were fortunate to get in touch with her via email, and get a behind the scenes chat with her!
- My actual shop is on our property – my husband built it for me and my friends and I have (mostly) finished it out on the inside. (Pics top right & bottom left)
- I am in about 75 stores nationwide (most in MT) and in a couple of online shops as well as my own website. There’s a page on the website that tells you where to find me locally (Find that right HERE, I bet she is in a town near you!)
- IG – @badassbabeusa, Facebook – Badass Babe @badassbabeusa
- All-time personal favorite? Quite possibly Jalapeno Cheetos. They’re like orange crack.
- My favorite BadassBabe? The Chunker Sterling Silver Ring
- I used to, and I used to cut them all myself too with a cut-off grinder in the garage! Now I contract with a guy out of Idaho with ties to Snake River Shooting Products (they sell ammo, etc.) who has a machine shop and fairly unlimited access to brass. He sends them to me all pretty and ready to go. I am spoiled 🙂
- Crazy cool! My 3 favorite custom orders were all memorials. For one, I sandblasted initials into 223 brass cases, loaded ashes (yes, real person cremated ashes) into the empty case, drilled a bullet and “reloaded” the case. A customer requested memorial necklaces with the ashes of an uncle that had served in Vietnam. It was a heavy project and I was honored to do it. (Picture middle right)
- Favorite gun to look at – my custom Glock42 380 cerakoted by Stealth Hydrographics
- Favorite gun to shoot – CZ Scorpion 9mm carbine
- Favorite gun accessory – the HABU charging handle for my AR15; that thing is revolutionary
What we bought: The Mini Copper Montana Necklace with the diamond(clear) crystal, because you know our obsession with copper!! PS- Her packaging is so awesome!! Almost as excited about getting gold in the mail as I was in the necklace!
Thanks Jenn from Badass Babe!