Hey everyone! We are so excited about our T&O revamp! One of the first things we are trying out is our new T&O Newsletter and once a month blog! The newsletter is a short view of the full blog (which is this)! Each month we will be showcasing some fun organizational tips, a new recipe for you to try, a DIY activity, and T&O Sales! We are going to be doing the blog a few different ways, then we will send out a survey to see what you prefer!
So it’s January, which is a time of renewal! Resolutions, organization, and new hobbies are all on your mind this month! Well, they’re on my mind! So this month’s blog/newsletter is here to help you out with all your 2018 goals!
Home Organization Tip:
So many people’s new years resolution are to get organized and STAY organized! This can be a difficult task for sure. As a
messy “Creative” person, my house is often a mess. Like, bad. I have so many thoughts going through my head at once it’s hard to keep track of them all and I often leave things out! So, I’ve brought in my favorite organized person to help us out! Coby puts up with my messes on a daily basis, and has some tips for dealing with you or your families messes! We also got some awesome tips from my Facebook friends that I had to share!!
- Dishes can account for some of the worst smelling and ugliest part of your house! By washing, drying, and putting the dishes away at the end of each day you can reduce the cluttered look a lot!
- On the computer side of things, use a password organizer like LastPass! It’s great for using and keeping your passwords safe, as well as sharing passwords with family members! Or, safely share your Netflix password with your friends 😉
- Cleaning the counters daily makes a huge different!
- Make your bed each day! Your bedroom can be a mess, but if you make your bed it automatically makes it LOOK a lot neater! – Patti S.
- On the bed note- check out how this motivational video starts out! – Laurel W.
- “I meal plan as prep! It helps give me more time throughout the week and I’m not going out or trying to figure out what to eat” – Liz W.
- “Five minutes at a time. Set a timer so it’s not overwhelming and stop when your time is up. Do this every day!”- Wendy D.
- “Make to-do lists!” – Laurel W.
- “I try very hard [to be organized] but motherhood has taught me that it’s okay to get off track once in a while and nothing is perfect. So my advice would be if you find yourself off track, take a deep breath and get yourself back on track.” – Waynetta D.
Recipe of the Month:
Having recently moved back to Montana, January makes me think of the cold. Really cold. A lot of cold. But we are also trying to think healthy for the new year! So I decided this month for our first recipe, we totally needed a healthy meal prep! Plus I got an Instant Pot for Christmas and needed to try it out…
The full recipe can be found on this awesome blog! All I did was add more veggies and onions!
Future recipes will be found in our recipe category!
DIY Tutorial of the Month:
Home command center!! I’m so excited about this one guys, they’re so fun and customizable for you and your family! Want to make your own? Check out the full DIY tutorial in the DIY category HERE!! Want more *Inspiration*? Check out our January Newsletter Pinterest board here!
What’s on Sale?
Lovelies, January means organizing! But- it’s best to start small! Check out these awesome cord organizers, handmade with love! These are $1, making them only $5 ($6 for personalization). Attach them to your backpack, stick it in your purse, etc! Take your headphones and chargers with you wherever!
Find them HERE!
We hope you have enjoyed our newest edition to T&O! We are so excited for our newsletter! We will have more of a newsletter/blog in February once we are finished with the Second Big Move!! Just so you know, Valentines gifts will be released on January 10th, you can find them in our Holiday/Gift section! We are also now on Pinterest, so be sure to check us out!!
Like this blog post? Sign up for our Mailing List so you never miss a thing! Coupon codes, flash sales, VIP products, and more! Make sure to send this post to a friend so they can sign up too!